Home Support Worker

Home Support Worker (HSW)

Home support workers provide personal care and companionship for seniors, persons with disabilities and convalescent clients. Care is provided within the client’s residence, in which the home support worker may also reside. They are employed by home care and support agencies, private households and other non-institutional residential settings, or they may be self-employed. 

Students graduating from HSW may use it as a bridge for enrolling into our Personal Care Aide (PCA) program at SBC. (Conditions Apply)

If you are interested in this program call 306-244-6333 to speak with a program advisor.